martes, 21 de octubre de 2014

ISE II (B2): Useful sentences to express agreement and disagreement

Agreeing with an opinion:

We use these words and phrases to agree with someone else's point of view:
  • Of course.
  • You're absolutely right.
  • Yes, I agree.
  • I think so too.
  • That's a good point.
  • Exactly.
  • I don't think so either.
  • So do I.
  • I'd go along with that.
  • That's true.
  • Neither do I.
  • I agree with you entirely.
  • That's just what I was thinking.
  • I couldn't agree more. 


Disagreeing with an opinion:

We use these words and phrases to disagree with someone else's point of view:
  • That's different.
  • I don't agree with you.
  • However…
  • That's not entirely true.
  • On the contrary…
  • I'm sorry to disagree with you, but…
  • Yes, but don't you think…
  • That's not the same thing at all.
  • I'm afraid I have to disagree.
  • I'm not so sure about that.
  • I must take issue with you on that.
  • It's unjustifiable to say that...


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...