jueves, 27 de junio de 2019

Basic English Grammar

Some days ago, I received a very interested email from Michelle Tran, an English teacher who also has a webpage related with the language. I have already shared with you her webpage. In this occassion, she sent me a very interesting link: a lesson series on “English Conversation - Basic Grammar”

After having a look at this great link, I decided that it is a very helpful resource for all those of you who are learning English. 

This lesson series is very complete, since it covers all the grammar aspect of the language and each of them is explained very clearly and with lots of examples. It is good for every learner, because you have basic grammar items as well as more advanced grammar items.

Thanks Michelle,for sharing with me and the readers of this blog this incredible resource.

If you click the image, you can access to the webpage.




I hope this basic grammar lesson series is useful for you!


2 comentarios:

  1. This article is really very interesting and effective. I ended up on your site looking for article on Basic English Grammar . I noticed that you certainly do have excellent and creative ideas on the topic. I extremely advocate this writing to everybody .

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Dear Mike,

      Thank you very much for your comment.
      I completely agree with you, Michelle has a lot of interesting articles in her website.
      I'm glad I could be of help.
      Regards.

      Eliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...